AnyClip Expands Offering with “Intelligence Lockbox” – Bringing AI-Driven Internal Communications to the New Video-Dominated Workplace | national news
NEW YORK and TEL AVIV, Israel, September 30, 2021 / PRNewswire / – With the increase in remote workforce, hybrid offices, virtual meetings and flexible hours, the amount of videos being created and the demand to access them, anytime, anywhere , have increased considerably. This video is often not well stored, managed, organized, or optimized, if at all, and is rarely used for internal collaboration. Companies across all industries are losing a major opportunity to leverage and maximize these assets. With this important workplace change in mind, Any Clip (www.anyclip.com) threw Intelligence lock box by AnyClip, a new AI-based internal communication and collaboration product.
Whether a company’s employees are in the office, in the field, or on the road, its video “network” is now always active and expanding exponentially. An internal communication solution for today’s new virtual work environment, Intelligence lock box by AnyClip enables businesses of all sizes and across industries to strategically unleash the power of what has become an endless stream of in-house video resources. It does so by allowing secure and efficient storage all videos in one central location, automated content discovery and distribution, and improved user / viewer collaboration on one platform – instantly and on any device.
See the video.
“As a CEO, I have seen how powerful video is for productivity and collaboration in an era of rapid transformation in the workplace. someone’s laptop, stored on external servers or uploaded to a hard-to-find intranet – if it’s even registered, ”said AnyClip president and CEO Gil becker.
He added, “IDC anticipates that the demand for collaborative applications will continue to grow, which will make it a $ 50.7 billion market by 2025 – more than double the revenue of 2020 – but too many companies are missing the opportunity to use the valuable video they create, whether for onboarding, training or other meetings. Intelligence safe provides a solution for businesses, including AnyClip, to get the most out of these internal videos, securely and efficiently. “
Intelligence lock box by AnyClip is designed to provide secure access to valuable internal content, enabling businesses to better communicate with their staff and share relevant information – wherever they are based in the world – live or on demand. Whether it’s staff onboarding, training, learning and development videos, sales calls / meetings or corporate events, organizations can now provide employees with the ‘keys’ video resources and secure communication channels that specifically concern them.
Among the wide variety of features of Intelligence lock box by AnyClip:
- Convert information into intelligence: All videos are automatically tagged and analyzed frame by frame, extracting data from the content and instantly organizing them according to custom taxonomies.
- Integration with videoconferencing: Instantly download, analyze, and view videos directly from popular video conferencing services, bringing the right content to the right internal audiences, automating workflows, and enabling collaboration inside and outside the office. ‘organization.
- Custom video channels: with Intelligence safe, Not only can a company create its own internal “network”, it can also organize specific channels for particular departments (eg, sales, human resources, product development), employees or other defined workgroups. Each group or person can quickly access, search, and distribute content that is relevant to them. Companies can also manage permissions and access based on position, department, function, geography, date range, and other custom criteria.
- “Life after life”: Instantly convert live corporate events, training sessions, seminars and sales calls into accessible VOD (video on demand) assets. The information gleaned from this content can be converted into actionable information, maximizing “life after live” and ensuring that it continues to be seen by the right audience beyond its premiere date.
- Secure and centralized video storage: including all video call recordings (internal and external) – from the whole company.
- Video engagement and collaboration: Including AI-powered video chaptering, in-video calls to action, form filling, sharing, and commenting capability.
- Extensive research: allowing employees to query by subject, keyword, speaker, topic and more and allowing instant discovery of content.
- Analytic: Track and report on video consumption and performance for an entire organization, in a consolidated dashboard.
- Mobile access
The launch of Intelligence lock box by AnyClip relies on external applications of AnyClip’s proprietary software Visual intelligence™ Technology for business, publishing, media and entertainment.
Launched earlier this year, AnyClip provides the first fully automated and centralized platform for video management, distribution, marketing, analytics and monetization. Capable of harvesting video data 10 times faster than real-time, the AnyClip platform offers a scalable, data-rich solution to businesses in all industries looking to position themselves competitively in the new frontier of the video.
AnyClip is the visual intelligence company
AnyClip, fueled by the recent closure of a new $ 47 million investment (American), ushers in a new era of video and AI with its Visual intelligence Technology. With its unique ability to extract and leverage data from video, AnyClip mobilizes latent video libraries and immediately converts them into high-performance assets that can be searched, measured, and marketed through a single, fully automated, global SaaS platform. and centralized. The AnyClip platform for publishing, media and business is the next evolution in video management, distribution, analytics, marketing and monetization. AnyClip is located in new York, Tel Aviv, London, and Berlin and is supported by Jerusalem Venture Partners (JVP), Roman Abramovich Ervington Investments, Former President and CEO of Sony America Michael schulhof, and the Limelight networks. For more information, please visit www.AnyClip.com.
View original content to download multimedia: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/anyclip-expands-offering-with-intelligence-lockbox—bringing-ai-powered-internal-communications-to-the -new-work-place-dominated-video-301389016.html